Nowadays, spring roll can be found with various delicious fillings such as beef, chicken or vegetable. Rather than that, spring roll also come with fruit filling such as banana. This banana spring roll has crispy texture on the outside yet really soft in the inside. The taste is sweet and creamy from the combination of melted chocolate and grated cheese on top of the spring roll. This snack is suit for afternoon tea or certain celebrations.
Plus, this banana spring roll is easy to make without need much of ingredients. If you want to know further about this banana spring roll, do follow the recipe down below. Have a happy try.
Banana Spring Rolls Recipe With Melted Chocolate & Cheese Topping
Ingredients (Banana Spring Rolls)
- bananas (as needed)
- spring roll skin
- cooking oil (as needed)
- 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar
- water (as needed)
- 100 gm milk chocolate
- 80 ml non-dairy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp of butter
- chocolate chips (optional)
- cheddar cheese (optional)
- Slice banana into 4 slices and set aside.
- Tear one by one spring roll skin and lay them on a flat surface.
- Put sliced banana at the center of spring roll skin.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar on top of banana.
- Fold the back edge, left and right edges.
- Roll neatly and glue them with water.
- Heat up cooking oil and fried them until golden brown.
- Topping: Using double boil method, melt milk chocolate until dissolve.
- Add in butter and non-dairy whipping cream. Cook until well combine.
- Pour the topping on top of banana spring roll with sprinkle grated cheddar cheese and chocolate chips.
- Melt chocolate banana spring roll is ready to be served.
SUBSCRIBE Youtube Untuk Lebih Banyak Video Resepi