Popcorn is one of the best and favorite snacks. Have you heard about ‘bread popcorn’? It is simply popcorn made out of bread instead of corn. Let’s try this unique and simple recipe from Mrs. Malina with only five main ingredients to make the perfect Caramel Bread Popcorn.
The sweet caramel taste all over the bread is so yummy! Once you start eating eat, you cannot stop! Most of the ingredients are easily found at home or nearby mart. Make this with your kids and enjoy them during movie night together!
Caramel Bread Popcorn Recipe
- 3 pieces of bread
- 3 tbsp of sugar
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tbsp of butter
- 3 tbsp of evaporated milk
- Cut 3 slices of bread into cubes in a container.
- Then, toast the bread until crisp and set aside.
- Mix 3 tablespoons of sugar with 1 cup of water in a pan.
- After that, add 1 tablespoon of butter and 3 tablespoons of evaporated milk.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- When it has turned brown and foamy, you can add the toasted bread.
- After that, stir until all the caramel sauce covers the whole bread.
- Caramel Bread Popcorn is ready to serve. Have fun trying and enjoy eating at home!
Source: Tiktok malina_lina_pg
SUBSCRIBE Youtube Untuk Lebih Banyak Video Resepi