Dessert is always the best after a long dinner especially a sweet chocolate cake that melts in your mouth. But this time, how about an additional caramel pudding on top? Sounds great and yummy!
READ: Pandan Palm Sugar Cake & Swiss Buttercream Frosting Recipe, Don’t Miss It
This special combination of chocolate cake and caramel pudding is magnificent. Especially the sweet caramel that will blow you away. Let’s make Caramel Pudding With Chocolate Cake using the following recipe from Mrs. Farra Hanis. With a budget less than RM10, enjoy your own heavenly dessert!
Caramel Pudding With Chocolate Cake Recipe
- 4 eggs
- 3 tbsp of sugar
- 1 cup of evaporated milk
- 1 cup of condensed milk (Note: Reduce according to own preferences)
- 1 tsp of vanilla essence
- 5 tbsp of cooking oil
- 1/2 cup of water
- Instant chocolate cake flour mix
Cooking methods: Caramel
- Heat 2 tablespoons of sugar in a baking pan.
- Use a low heat. (Note: Always stir to avoid overheating).
- After the sugar turns a caramel brown color, you can turn off the heat and let it cool aside.
Cooking methods: Pudding Caramel Layer
- Firstly, beat 3 eggs, 1 cup of condensed milk, 1 cup of condensed milk and 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Then, pour into the pan containing the caramel. (Note: Steam for 20 minutes).
- After that, remove from heat and set aside to cool.
Cooking methods: Chocolate Cake Layer
- Firstly, add instant chocolate cake flour mix, 1 egg, 5 tablespoons of cooking oil, 3/4 cup of sugar, 1/2 cup of water. (Note: Use 1 pack of instant chocolate cake flour mix).
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Then, pour into the pan containing the caramel pudding layer. (Note: Steam for 40 to 50 minutes).
- Once cooked, you can turn off the heat.
Source: Facebook Farra Hanis via Masak Apa Hari Ni.. (MAHN)
SUBSCRIBE Youtube Untuk Lebih Banyak Video Resepi