Sometimes, the traditional way of eating instant noodles is too mainstream. Today, various dishes using instant noodles are worth to try and one of the most popular ones is the Murtabak Maggi. Easy to make, this dish will only cost you ingredients that definitely there in your fridge!
You can also add other ingredients according to your likings such as beef, chicken, sauce, and even vegetables. Wait no more, give it a try now!
Chicken Murtabak Maggi Recipe
- 2 part of chicken breast (diced)
- 4 pieces of Maggi instant noodles (boiled)
- 3 tbsp of chicken curry powder
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of black pepper
- 2 red chilies (cut)
- 1 whole onion (diced)
- scallions (chopped)
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp of cooking oil
*Any brands of curry flavor instant noodles can be used
- Cook the instant noodles in boiling water until they soften. Then, remove and strain the water.
- Sauté diced chicken breast with a little bit of cooking oil until cooked. Set it aside.
- Crack and beat the eggs. Seasons with some salt and black pepper. Mix again until even.
- Add chicken curry powder, onion, red chilies, scallions , combine eggs and sautéed chicken breast together with the cooked instant noodles.
- Mix until everything is well combined.
- In a pan, heat some cooking oil and pour the instant noodles mixture.
- Fry on medium heat until golden brown on both sides.
- Cut the Chicken Murtabak Maggi and serve with chili sauce.
SUBSCRIBE Youtube Untuk Lebih Banyak Video Resepi