Staying at home during MCO would be lame without new and unique recipes. If you have tried Dalgona Coffee previously, you surely don’t want to miss this new Rose Dalgona Drink. Try it now and surprise your family with the sweet and creamy taste!
The perfect combination of whipping cream, full cream milk and rose syrup is another level of goodness. So tempting especially with the pretty pink color. Check out the following recipe by Mrs. Shazlin Shamira and don’t forget to snap some Instagram-worthy pictures!
Rose Dalgona Drink Recipe
- 1/2 cup of whipping cream
- 1 tbsp of rose cordial
- Full cream milk
- Blue Pea flower (garnish)
- Firstly, mix the rose cordial with sugar and hot water.
- After that, pour into an ice cube container and freeze in the fridge.
- Beat 1/2 cup whipping cream in a container until fluffy.
- Then, add 1 tablespoon of rose cordial.
- Stir until it turns pink, then set aside.
- Take out the frozen rose ice cubes.
- Fill in a glass until full.
- Add full cream milk and pink whipped cream.
- Garnish with chocolate and Blue Pea flower.
(Note: You can change the decoration to your liking).
- Rose Dalgona Drink is ready to be served. Good luck!
Source: Tiktok darlinelly
SUBSCRIBE Youtube Untuk Lebih Banyak Video Resepi