Snacking is a favorite time of the day especially for kids. But sometimes, it is tiring to cook and eat the same menu. So, let’s make this Crispy Chicken Wonton With Shrimp recipe. This time, even the adults will go for more!
READ: Banana Spring Rolls Recipe With Melted Chocolate & Cheese Topping
The best thing is the delicious filling and extra crispiness on the outside. The combination of chicken and shrimp with special sauces makes this dish even better. What are you waiting for? Try this recipe from Nurul Ateekah now. Super addictive!
Crispy Chicken Wonton With Shrimp Recipe
- Wonton skins
- 300 gm of chicken meat (minced)
- 200 gm shrimp (minced)
- Carrots (finely chopped)
- 1/2 onion (diced)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- Parsley (chopped)
- 1 tsp of sesame oil
- 1 tbsp of fish sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp of black pepper powder
- Mix the chicken, shrimp, carrots, onions, garlic, parsley, sesame oil, fish sauce, oyster sauce, black pepper powder and a bit of salt until well combined.
- Take 1 piece of wonton skin and place 1 teaspoon of the filling in the center.
- Then, apply a bit of water around the wonton skin. (Note: Repeat this step until you finished your wonton skins).
- Shape and trim the wonton skin so that the filling does not come out when fried. (Note: Can also shape the wontons to your liking).
- Heat up a pan and add some cooking oil.
- Fry the wontons until turn brown.
- Crispy Chicken Wonton With Shrimp ready to be served. Good luck!
Source: Facebook Nurul Ateekah via Masak Apa Hari Ni.. (MAHN)
SUBSCRIBE Youtube Untuk Lebih Banyak Video Resepi