Florentine is a popular Raya cookie because of its sweet taste and crispy texture. For your information, the ingredients to produce this cookie are quite expensive. Especially the price of the specific flour used, Florenta which is much higher than regular flour. No wonder some even said florentine among luxury cookies!
Often, florentines are produced in square forms. For this recipe, we share how to make perfectly round-shaped cookies. Let’s try first, and you may be able to produce lots for your guest during Hari Raya!
Crispy Florentine Cookie Recipe
- 300 gm florentine flour
- 100 gm white sunflower seeds
- 100 gm almond flakes
- 100 gm black sesame seeds
- 100 gm sesame seeds
- 100 gm walnuts
- 100 gm pumpkin seeds
- Bake white sunflower seeds, almond flakes, walnuts, and pumpkin seeds in the oven at 160°C for 5 minutes.
- Then, mix black sesame seeds, sesame seeds, florentine flour, and baked nuts until well-combined.
- Pour the mixture into a paper cupcake holder for a round shape and a tray lined with baking paper for a square shape.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes at 160°C.
- Crispy Florentine Cookies now ready to be served.
SUBSCRIBE Youtube Untuk Lebih Banyak Video Resepi