Working from home definitely makes us always craving for tasty snacks, right? But then, buying from stores is quite pricey while online purchases took some time to arrive. So, how about making this Crunchy Almond Milo Rice Bar Recipe at home?
Although its texture is very crunchy and chocolaty, this snack actually easy to be prepared. If you are making them for kids, reduce some ingredients like condensed milk and butter accordingly. Good luck!
Almond Milo Rice Bar Recipe
- 90 gm butter
- 1 cup of Milo powder
- 120 gm marshmallows
- 100 gm rice bubbles
- 15 gm condensed milk
- 30 gm almonds
- 100 gm white chocolate
- 2 tbsp corn oil
- 50 gm milk chocolate coins
- Melt butter over low heat. Then, put in condensed milk and stir well.
- Add Milo powder and keep stirring until all combine.
- Then, add marshmallow and stir until nicely melted.
- Put in rice bubbles and almond chunks.
- Keep stirring until well combined and pour the mixture into a square mold that has been layered with baking paper. Press down the mixture till flat and let them set aside.
- After that, melt white chocolate in the microwave for 30 seconds. Take them out and add corn oil. Stir well and reheat in the microwave until everything is dissolved.
- Pour the white chocolate on top of the rice bar and let them set. Then, sprinkle some almond flakes on top.
- Next, melt the milk chocolate coins and drizzle them on top of the white chocolate layer. Chill in the fridge for a while.
- Once set, take out the Milo rice bar and cut it into the desired sizes.
- Crunchy Almond Milo Rice Bar is ready to be served.
SUBSCRIBE Youtube Untuk Lebih Banyak Video Resepi