Red Velvet is one of the premium cakes famous for its bright red color and creamy cheese filling. Instead of a whole cake, this time, enjoy the incredibly moist and sweet taste in the cupcake forms!
Usually, the price of selling is always higher than a regular cake. One may cost you hundreds of Ringgit. So, here is a simple recipe from Mrs. Azlina. Shared by thousands of people on Facebook, let’s make this Red Velvet Cupcakes recipe. Your kids will love it!
Red Velvet Cupcakes Recipe
Ingredients: Red Velvet Cake
For 20-25 cupcakes
- 6 eggs
- 170 gm of castor sugar (1 cup)
- 1 tbsp of ovalette.
- 280 gm of self-raising flour (2 and 1/2 cups)
- 100 gm of full cream milk, 1 tbsp of vinegar, 1 tbsp of red food coloring. (Note: Set for 5 minutes and mix)
- 80-100 grams of margarine (1/2 cup) (Note: Melt and let it stays warm)
Ingredients: Cream Cheese
- 250 gm of cream cheese
- 1/4 cup of icing sugar
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1/2 carton of whipping cream
- Red Velvet Cake: Add eggs, castor sugar, ovalette, self-raising flour and a mixture of full cream milk, vinegar and red food coloring in a mixer.
- Mix everything at a low speed.
- Increase the speed until the batter becomes fluffy.
- Turn off the mixer, add margarine and stir well.
- Transfer the batter into your mold. (Note: Use paper cups for good results. Do not use muffin cups as the cake will not rise properly)
- Bake at 170 degrees Celsius (25-30 minutes) & set aside.
- Cream Cheese Filling: Mix cream cheese, icing sugar and lemon juice.
- Then, add the whipping cream and beat until thick.
- Pipe the cream cheese filling over the baked cupcakes.
- Take 1 cupcake and crush.
- Sprinkle the cupcake crumbles over the cupcakes as a garnish. (Note: You can add fruit if you want)
- Red Velvet Cupcakes ready to be served.
Source : Facebook Azlina Ina Fans
SUBSCRIBE Youtube Untuk Lebih Banyak Video Resepi