Spicy Chicken Fillet is one of the snacks that commonly sold at night market or food festivals. With a crunchy texture and spicyness of chili powder, definitely not enough if we eat only one piece. If you always buy this food, you must know the price is quite expensive. Some people will sell it at RM8-RM13 per pieces. Wow, its so pricey right?
Because of that, today we want to share with you how to cook this snacks at home. Even with the lower budget, you can still get a bigger portion! What? You’re ‘Hantu Pedas’? Haaa never mind, you can add a lot of chili powder.
Spicy Chicken Fillet Recipe Night Market Style
- 2 fillet chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp of oyster sauce
- 1 nos egg
- salt (to taste)
- 50 ml fresh milk
- 1 cup of wheat flour
- 1/2 cup of glutinous rice flour
- 4 tsp of chili powder
- 1 tsp of black pepper
- white pepper (as needed)
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- cooking oil (as needed)
- Cut chicken breast into 2 and pound to thin. Set aside.
- Then, mix well egg, oyster sauce, salt, and fresh milk.
- Dip the chicken into the mixture and marinate for at least 15-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix well wheat flour, glutinous rice flour, black pepper, turmeric powder, chili powder and white pepper.
- Then, coat all parts of the chicken and dip back into the egg mixture.
- Coat the chicken back into the flour mixture and fried them using medium-high heat until golden brown.
- Strain excess oil, sprinkle with chili powder and white pepper.
- Cut the chicken and Spicy Chicken Fillet is ready to serve.
SUBSCRIBE Youtube Untuk Lebih Banyak Video Resepi