During MCO, kids would probably be requesting some delicious desserts all the time, right? Luckily, this time we are sharing Oreo & Milo Pudding recipe from Mrs. Fauziah Yahya. It is so simple that you can easily make it at home.
You can never go wrong with the unique combo of Milo and Oreo. Definitely a perfect complement to your whole menu. Besides the simple ingredients and steps, the taste is also exceptionally good. Wait no more, let’s head to the kitchen!
Oreo & Milo Pudding Recipe
- 25 gm of agar-agar powder
- 6 cups of water
- 1 1/2 cups of sugar
- 1 can of evaporated milk
- 1 cup of Milo powder
- 1 pack of Oreo biscuits
- Heat some water in a pan and cook the agar-agar until dissolved.
- Once dissolved, add the sugar with the evaporated milk and stir.
- Separate the cream on the Oreo biscuits and break the biscuits into small chunks.
(Note: Do not crush the biscuits too finely).
- Wet the mold with a little water. (Note: So that the pudding is easy to be removed).
- Fill the Oreo biscuits into the mold and pour half of the milk and agar-agar mixture on top.
- Stir a bit so that the Oreo biscuits do not settle to the bottom.
- Heat the remaining milk and agar-agar mixture and add Milo as well.
- Stir and pour over the Oreo layer.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Oreo & Milo pudding is ready to serve. Good luck!
SUBSCRIBE Youtube Untuk Lebih Banyak Video Resepi