When it comes to Malaysian dessert, cendol is one of the most popular. The combination of sweet Gula Melaka syrup and creamy coconut milk is definitely mouth-watering. Having it during hot weather is the best thing ever!
This iconic dessert looks complicated, isn’t it? But this recipe shared by Mrs. Zubaidah is so easy you can even make it yourself! Now, you no longer need to dine in at any stall for some cendol. Just stay at home and enjoy your own!
Homemade Cendol Recipe
- 2 cups of glutinous rice flour
- 1 cup of tapioca flour
- 1 tsp of limewater
- Pandan leaves
- 1,500ml water
Ingredients: Sugar Syrup
- Coconut milk
- Full cream milk
- Brown sugar
- Gula Melaka
- A pinch of salt
Cooking methods: Cendol
- Mix 2 cups of rice flour, 1 cup of tapioca flour, 1 teaspoon of limewater, pandan leaves and 1,500ml of water.
- Then, strain the mixture.
After that, stir on low heat until the cendol is cooked.
Put the cooked cendol into the mold.
Press gently into the ice-filled water.
Cooking methods: Sugar Syrup
- Mix concentrated coconut milk, full cream milk, brown sugar and Gula Melaka.
- Season with a pinch of salt and stir well.
- Add the cooked cendol into the Gula Melaka syrup.
Source: Facebook Ctie Zubaidah via Masak Apa Hari Ni.. (MAHN)
SUBSCRIBE Youtube Untuk Lebih Banyak Video Resepi