Dorayaki is one of the Japanese local dessert that gain popularity through famous anime series, ‘Doraemon’. Basically, it is a honey pancake sandwich with sweet red bean filling. But in this recipe, we will use Nutella chocolate as the main filling that most children very fond of.
Besides, every parents also can have fun making Dorayaki with your children. By doing so, they can learn new things while having fun at the same time! So, what are you waiting for? Let’s try it now!
Dorayaki With Chocolate Filling Recipe
- 4 nos eggs
- 80 gm castor sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- 180 gm cake flour
- 1 tbsp of baking powder
- 4 tbsp of fresh milk
- Nutella chocolate (as needed)
- Crack eggs in a bowl. Then, mix with castor sugar and vanilla essence.
- Beat for while until the sugar dissolve. Then, sieve cake flour and baking powder into the mixture.
- Pour in fresh milk and mix well the batter.
- Let the batter sit for 10 minutes until small bubbles form.
- Meanwhile, pre-heat the pan at medium heat and pour one scoop of batter on the pan.
- Let the batter cook and small bubbles form.
- Flip the pancake and cook the other side. Remove from heat and repeat the steps.
- Put the Nutella chocolate at the center and cover the top with another pancake.
- Neatly glue the edge and Dorayaki With Nutella Filling ready to be served.
SUBSCRIBE Youtube Untuk Lebih Banyak Video Resepi