Malaysians love Indian food especially their thick and flavorful curry. A perfect curry looks complicated to achieve, isn’t it? But actually, it is kind of simple and you can always adjust the flavor to your liking.
The specialty of an Indian curry is the usage of yogurt instead of coconut milk to enrich the flavor. So, let’s try this simple recipe of Squid Curry by Mrs. Nurul Ateekah.
Squid Curry Recipe
- 1 kg of squid (cleaned)
- 2 stalk of curry leaves
- 1 whole onion (sliced)
- 3 cloves garlic (sliced)
- 1 cm of ginger (sliced)
- 3 tbsp of tamarind juice
- 1 tomato (cut into 6)
- Cooking oil
- Seasoning powder
- Salt to taste
- 7 tbsp of fish curry powder
- A little water
- Heat some cooking oil on a pan.
- Sauté garlic, onion, ginger and curry leaves until fragrant.
- Then, add the curry powder that has been mixed with water into a paste into the pan.
- Mix well and cook until the oil breaks on medium heat.
- Add the tamarind juice and stir until the oil turns dark brown.
- Add the squid and cook for a while.
- Add the coriander leaves and tomatoes.
- Finally, season with salt and seasoning powder, wait until slightly dry and turn off the heat.
- Ready to be served. Good luck!
Source: Facebook Nurul Ateekah via MasakApaHariNi
SUBSCRIBE Youtube Untuk Lebih Banyak Video Resepi