Today, there are many varieties of ready-to-cook pasta sauce sold in stores. However, cooking a homemade pasta sauce especially carbonara tastes so much better. Plus, the steps are not as complicated as one might think.
Check out the following recipe from Mrs. Nurul Atikah to get a restaurant-worthy pasta. With a little ‘secret’, be prepared for the best creamy carbonara ever!
Creamy Spaghetti Carbonara Recipe
- 1 pack of spaghetti
- 1/2 tbsp of salt
- 1 tbsp of cooking oil
Ingredients: Carbonara Sauce
- 700 ml of full cream milk
- 600 ml of pasta cream/cooking cream
- Sausages (cut)
- Button mushrooms (sliced)
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2-3 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 tbsp of parsley/Italian herbs powder
- Parmesan cheese (Note: optional)
- 1 chicken stock cube
- Boil water in a pot. Add salt and cooking oil to boil the spaghetti.
- Cook for 12-15 minutes or until the spaghetti is not sticking with each other. Lift and toss.
- Next, heat a pan with olive oil and sauté the garlic.
- Add the sausage and button mushrooms, cook until slightly soft and browned.
- Add the chicken stock cube, milk and cream until slightly thickened.
- Sprinkle with parsley powder and salt to taste.
- Add the boiled spaghetti into the sauce.
- Mix well and sprinkle with parmesan cheese and a little more parsley powder. Turn off the heat.
- Creamy Spaghetti Carbonara ready to serve. Good luck!
Source: Facebook Nurul Ateekah via MasakApaHariNi
SUBSCRIBE Youtube Untuk Lebih Banyak Video Resepi