As we all know, Oden is a very popular Japanese street-food worldwide including in Malaysia. Even in most Korean dramas, we can observe that Oden is usually being eaten along with hot spicy soup especially during winter. Just by looking how they eat the fish cakes and udon noodle, definitely can influence us want to taste it too right?
In our country, Oden usually being sold in some convenience stores, but the price can be quite expensive. That is why, we want to share this super-easy Japanese-Style Oden & Spicy Soup recipe for you to try at home!
Japanese-Style Oden & Spicy Soup Recipe
Ingredients (Spicy Soup)
- 1 whole red onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 packet asam pedas paste
- 3 tbsp of tom yam paste
- 3 tbsp of sugar
- 2 tbsp of chicken stock powder
- 1.5 ml water
- 1/2 carrot
- 1 stick celery
- 2 cups of water
- udon noodles
- enoki mushroom
- fish ball
- crab ball
- fish cake
- Using skewers, slide all the balls and broccoli onto stick.
- Finely blend the red onion, garlic, carrots, and celery with two cups of water.
- Pour ground ingredients into a pot and cook until simmering.
- Add in tom yam paste and asam pedas paste.
- Stir well and season with sugar and chicken stock powder.
- Pour in water and cook until bubbling. Then, add in oden main ingredients.
- Cook for awhile and Japanese-Style Oden & Spicy Soup is ready to be served.
SUBSCRIBE Youtube Untuk Lebih Banyak Video Resepi