Especially when you have had enough of the same menu every day. This time, check out the following recipe of Chinese Chicken Mushroom recipe by Mr. Hanis Mohamad.
Using four different types of mushrooms as the main elements of the dish makes it even more special. Kids will love the yummy taste of sweet chicken broth with oyster sauce. Plus, you do not need any sesame oil to make it as authentic as the one cooked in Chinese restaurants! Good luck!
Chinese Chicken Mushroom Recipe
- 1 whole chicken (cut & washed clean).
- Onion (diced)
- Ginger (roughly chopped)
- Dried chilies (cut into 3)
- Shitake mushrooms (Note: Cut into your liking)
- Oyster mushrooms
- Enoki mushrooms
- Shimeji mushrooms
- Vegetables (Note: Cut into your liking)
- 5 tbsp of oyster sauce
- Firstly, sauté the garlic, onion, ginger and dried chilies using a bit of cooking oil.
- Sauté until fragrant.
(Note: Do not sauté until crisp).
- After that, add the shitake mushrooms and cook until the mushrooms are slightly soft.
- Then, add the chicken.
- Add 5 tablespoons of oyster sauce and mix well.
(Note: Cook until the chicken releases its juice).
- Add some water and let the chicken cook completely.
- When the gravy is thick, add salt and seasoning.
- Once the gravy starts to bubble, add the oyster mushrooms, enoki mushrooms and shimeji mushrooms.
(Note: Mushrooms should be added in the last stage as it only takes a short time to cook).
- Finally, add the carrots and cabbage.
(Note: Can add any type of vegetables you like).
Source: Facebook Hanis Mohamad via MASAK APA TAK JADI HARI NI OFFICIAL
SUBSCRIBE Youtube Untuk Lebih Banyak Video Resepi