Honey Lemon Chicken is one of the popular menu among Chinese restaurants. Due to its uniqueness, this dish had become favorite to many Malaysians and its recipe can be varied according to your own preferences. Combination of grated lemon peel makes the sweet-sour-spicy flavor is so delicious especially when eat with hot rice.
For housewives who has no ideas to cook for family at home, let’s try this recipe. The crispy marinated chicken with the sweet and sour sauce will definitely gonna make anyone irresistible. Good luck!
Honey Lemon Chicken Recipe
- 2 parts of chicken breast (sliced)
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of black pepper
- 2 tbsp of corn starch
- 1 tsp of custard flour
- 1 nos egg
- 1 cup of corn flour (coating)
- 3 tbsp of light soy sauce
- cooking oil (as needed)
- 2 lemon (grated lemon skin, squeezed)
- 2 tsp of custard flour
- 2 tsp of corn starch
- 3 tsp of sugar
- 2 tbsp of honey
- 1/2 cup of hot water
- Marinade sliced chicken breast with corn starch, custard flour, egg, and light soy sauce.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Marinade the chicken for 30 minutes.
- Coat the marinated chicken with corn flour to all parts.
- Deep-fried the chicken until golden brown. Take out and strain the excess oil.
- Sauce: Mix grated lemon skin, lemon juice, custard flour, sugar, corn starch, honey and hot water. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the cooking pot and cook until the sauce thicken.
- Add in fried chicken and mix all well. Remove from heat.
- Honey Lemon Chicken ready to be served with hot rice.
SUBSCRIBE Youtube Untuk Lebih Banyak Video Resepi