In Malaysia, Biryani can be considered a popular menu. However, the selling price of this dish is quite expensive due to the premium ingredients used. Actually, you can cook your own Biryani at home using a pressure cooker and get the same delicious meal!
The aromatic spices used are always fragrant and tempting. Added with the tender and juicy lamb cooked with rice. Divine! Let’s make the best Lamb Biryani for your family and even guests straight from your own kitchen. Just follow the recipe shared by Mr. Anas Syauqi and it is time to impress everyone with the grandest menu ever!
Lamb Briyani Recipe
- 1 ½ kg lamb
- ½ kg Basmati rice
- 1 small can of ghee
- 1 small can of tomato puree
- 1 whole garlic
- 4 shallots
- 3-inch ginger (sliced)
- Cardamom, cinnamon stick, star anise
- Biryani powder
- 1 beef stock cube
- Fresh milk
- Firstly, wash the basmati rice and soak for 20 minutes.
- Then, prepare a rice pot and add the ghee.
- Sauté garlic, onion, ginger, cardamom, cinnamon stick and star anise.
- Once fragrant, add 4 tablespoons of Briyani powder.
- Then, add the tomato puree, beef stock cube and a little water. (Note: Mix well and leave until the oil breaks).
- When it boils, add 150ml of fresh milk. (Note: Mix and leave for a while).
- Add the lamb. (Note: Mix and let it boil for a while).
- Add 600ml of water and mix.
- Add salt and sugar to taste.
- If using a pressure cooker, it takes about 30 minutes to soften the meat.
- After 20 minutes of soaking the rice, toss and put in the boiling pot. (Note: For basmati rice, add more water).
- Can add boiled eggs after adding the rice.
- Lamb Biryani is ready to be served. Good luck!
Source: Facebook Anas Syauqi via Masak Apa Hari Ni.. (MAHN)
SUBSCRIBE Youtube Untuk Lebih Banyak Video Resepi