Singapore Fried Bee Hoon can be considered as one of the easiest and quickest recipe to cook at home. What makes it different from regular fried bee hoon is the pale white color.
Instead of chili paste, black pepper is used as the main element of this dish. Let’s take a look at the following recipe shared by Mrs. Faraah Ayeen. Ready to eat in five minutes! Kids will definitely love to enjoy this meal, especially for breakfast. Good luck!
Singapore Fried Bee Hoon Recipe
- Bee hoon (one pack)
- Onion (roughly pounded)
- 4 cloves garlic (roughly pounded)
- 2 eggs
- A bit of salt and white pepper
- Red chilies (thinly sliced)
- Firstly, boil the bee hoon in hot water.
- Once soft, take it out and toss.
- Next, heat up some cooking oil.
- Then, sauté the onions and garlic.
- Add two eggs.
- Mix well on medium-high heat.
- Add a bit of salt and white pepper.
- Stir well and always taste your dish. (Note: If there is less in flavor, you can add salt and pepper little by little).
- Finally, add the sliced red chilies.
Source: Tiktok faraahayeen37
SUBSCRIBE Youtube Untuk Lebih Banyak Video Resepi