From chicken sambal or fish curry, one might just need a simple beef dish for a hearty dinner. This time, it is a super easy Beef Black Pepper recipe for you. Most people would order this at the restaurants, but you can simply make it in the kitchen.
This recipe suggested using sirloin because it is the most tender part of the beef and tastes better. Let’s try the following recipe with almost 7 thousand shares on Facebook by Azlina Ina. Time to amaze your husband with this amazing menu!
Beef Black Pepper Recipe
- Meat (cleaned and thinly sliced)
- 1 whole onion
- 3 cloves garlic (pounded)
- Ginger (roughly sliced)
- Bird’s eyes chilies (Note: Add more if you like)
- 2 tomatoes (cut into 4)
- Black pepper powder
- Soy sauce
- Cooking oil
- Firstly, heat the oil in a pan and add some cooking oil.
- Once the oil is hot, sauté onion garlic and ginger.
- Once all the ingredients are soft, add the meat and black pepper powder.
- Add 2 tablespoons of sugar and some sweet soy sauce.
- Add tomatoes and water. (Note: Follow the type of meat cooked, less water if the meat is easily tender).
- Let it simmer for a while.
- Add a little salt, seasoning and tamarind juice.
- Finally, add some fresh vegetables and tomatoes.
Source: Facebook Azlina Ina Fans
SUBSCRIBE Youtube Untuk Lebih Banyak Video Resepi