Sheila Rusly is one of the celebrities who often shares her cooking recipe on Instagram. Almost every day, she uploaded videos of various menus for her fans to try at home.
Therefore, how about trying one of the recipes from this famous producer today? Although the dish looks simple, this Onion Fried Chicken is super crispy and finger-licking good! You can enjoy it on its own or with some warm rice. Just follow this easy recipe and you will not regret it!
Onion Fried Chicken Recipe
- Chicken thighs
(Note: You can use any parts of the chicken that you like)
- A bit of rice flour
- 1 tbsp turmeric powder
- One whole onion (sliced thinly)
- 6 cloves garlic
- 3 shallots
- 1 tsp seasoning powder
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- Salt to taste
Cooking methods: Chicken
- Put the chicken thighs in the container.
- Then, pound the garlic and shallots using a stone mortar.
- Next, mix the pounded ingredients with the chicken.
- Add chili powder, turmeric powder, salt, seasoning powder and a little brown sugar.
(Note: Add more chili powder if you like it spicy)
- Stir until all ingredients cover the entire chicken.
- Marinate for 2 hours in the fridge.
- Finally, heat up some oil and fry the chicken until cooked.
Cooking methods: Onion
- Put the thinly sliced onions into a separate container.
- Add rice flour and mix evenly.
- Heat oil and fry the onions.
- Place the fried chicken on a glass plate.
- Sprinkle with the fried onions.
- Onion Fried Chicken is ready to be served. Good luck!
View this post on Instagram
Source: Instagram sheilarusly_jspictures
SUBSCRIBE Youtube Untuk Lebih Banyak Video Resepi