Portuguese egg tart puff pastry or known as Pastel de Nata in Portugal is a dessert that can easily be found in any bakery shops. The crusty texture on the outside but soft and creamy in the middle has make it as favorite dessert of many. Although the price quite expensive, but people who love this egg tart dessert still willing to buy it for few times as long as they can taste their favorite delicious dessert.
But rather than buy it with expensive price, it is better to make it on your own at home. Save costs and more satisfaction! Moreover, this recipe also really easy to make. So, for egg tart lovers, do follow this recipe down below and make it by yourself . Happy baking!
Portuguese Egg Tart Puff Pastry Recipe
- 350 ml fresh milk
- 100 ml non dairy whipping cream
- 150 gm castor sugar
- 1 tbsp of vanilla essence
- pinch of salt
- 4 nos eggs
- puff pastry
- Crack eggs and add in vanilla essence, castor sugar, fresh milk, non dairy whipping cream and salt.
- Whisk until the mixture well combine. Set aside.
- Dust flour on chopping board and cut puff pastry using cookies cutter.
- Roll and shape the puff pastry on an aluminum mold.
- Using a fork press the tines into the bottom of the puff pastry.
- Sieve the egg mixture and pour in the mixture.
- Bake into the air fryer for 15 minutes at 160°C.
- Portuguese Egg Tarts is ready to be served.
SUBSCRIBE Youtube Untuk Lebih Banyak Video Resepi