The menu that will be share this time is a dish that full with tempting flavors, Buttered Prawn Salted Egg. From the name alone, we can already imagine the delicious taste, right? It’s quite briny yet creamy which come from butter and salted egg. Added with slightly spicy taste from chilies and brimful with curry leaves aroma. Emm! Yummy!
For those who want to try a different prawn menu than others, you should try this Buttered Prawn Salted Egg recipe. It’s flavorful and aromatic with such a mouth-watering color. Have a happy cooking.
Buttered Prawn Salted Egg Recipe
- 6 cloves garlic (minced)
- 5 stalks bird’s eye chili (sliced)
- 1 red chili (sliced)
- 3 stalks curry leaves
- sugar (to taste)
- 10 prawns
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 1 tsp of salted egg powder
- 4 nos salted eggs
- 50 ml fresh milk
- 4 tsp corn flour
- 1 nos egg
- cooking oil (as needed)
- Boil salted egg and separate the egg yolk. Set aside.
- Mix well shrimp with egg and corn flour.
- Fried the shrimp using medium heat until golden brown. Remove from heat and drain the excess oil.
- Next, melt butter and saute minced garlic until fragrant.
- Add in curry leaves, bird’s eye chili and red chili.
- Put in salted egg powder and mashed salted egg.
- Stir and cook until bubble form then pour in fresh milk.
- Mix well and season with sugar to taste.
- Put the fried shrimp and toss until all parts coated with the gravy.
- Buttered prawn salted egg is ready to be served.
SUBSCRIBE Youtube Untuk Lebih Banyak Video Resepi