Sausage bread rolls is definitely one of the best seller menu in any bakery! Just a piece of it simply not enough due to it’s fluffy texture. Actually the process to make this pastry is very easy and enjoyable at the same time if doing at home with children. They can have fun while learning something new.
If you are a sausage bread lover, you should try this recipe. You can also put other ingredients as topping such as cheese, mayonnaise or chili sauce to make it more delicious. Good luck.
Bakery Style Sausage Bread Rolls Recipe
- 2 cups wheat flour
- 2 tbsp of dry yeast
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 220 ml warm milk
- sesame seeds (as needed)
- Mix well dry yeast and sugar into warm milk. Stir and let yeast expand for 10 minutes.
- Then, mix wheat flour with salt and butter. Mix well.
- Pour the yeast into the flour mixture and mix for a while.
- Transfer and knead the dough on working table.
- Transfer back into bowl then cover the dough.
- Let the dough double in size.
- Punch the dough to release air and divide the dough into small pieces.
- Roll the dough into a long cylinder and roll enclose the sausage neatly. Let them expand for while.
- Brush on top with fresh milk and sprinkle with sesame seeds on top.
- Bake at 170°C for 15 minutes.
- Bakery Style Sausage Bread Rolls is ready to be served.
SUBSCRIBE Youtube Untuk Lebih Banyak Video Resepi