Usually, people choose to buy a banana cake from a bakery instead of making one at home. But sometimes, the price and taste of the cake are not always compatible. So, how about baking your own with only simple ingredients?
READ: Viral Tornado Cheesecake Recipe, 3 Layers of Pleasure Indulgent Cake
The following recipe from Mrs. Soliha Salleh is specially made for banana cake lovers. Super easy and you will surely satisfied with the outcome. Let’s bake!
Banana Cake Recipe
- 300 gm or 6 bananas
- 4 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 200 gm of castor sugar
- 200 gm of wheat flour
- 1/2 tbsp of baking soda
- 1/2 tbsp of baking powder
- 100 gm of margarine (melted)
- Mash the bananas until crushed then put in a mixer.
- Add sugar, four eggs and two egg yolks.
- Mix the ingredients well using a mixer at medium speed.
- Add the sifted wheat flour into the batter.
- Add baking soda and baking powder.
- Next, add the margarine and mix evenly.
- Pour the batter into a cake tin that has been lined with baking paper.
- Meanwhile, pre-heat the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Put the cake batter in the oven and bake at 160° for 30 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, remove briefly to place the sliced banana topping on top.
- Continue to bake for another 15 minutes.
- Banana cake is ready to be cut and served. Enjoy and don’t forget to try!
Source: Facebook Soliha Salleh
SUBSCRIBE Youtube Untuk Lebih Banyak Video Resepi