Most of the time, people choose chicken or beef as the main protein for gathering meals. This time, we are sharing a different menu using egg as the star of the dish. Not only easy to cook, but this savoury dish is also absolutely delicious.
This Egg Korma recipe is suitable to be served with plain rice or any seasoned rice. The rich and creamy gravy is so good and flavorful! Let’s try the following recipe from Mrs. Nurul Ateekah which is as easy as A, B, C.
Egg Korma With Potatoes Recipe
- 8 eggs (boiled)
- 8 tbsp of Korma spice powder
- 1 tsp of soup powder
- 1/2 onion (sliced)
- 2 cm ginger (sliced)
- 3 cloves garlic (sliced)
- 8 red bird’s eyes chilies
- 9 green bird’s eyes chilies
- 2 cardamom
- 2 cloves
- 1 star anise
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 pandan leaf (knotted)
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 2 tbsp of coconut milk
- 1 potato (cut and fried)
- 1 tofu (cut and fried)
- 5 shallots (blended)
- 4 cloves garlic (blended)
- 5 dried chilies (blended)
- Sauté cardamom, cloves, star anise, cinnamon stick, garlic, ginger and pandan leaf until fragrant.
- Add the onions and fry until slightly browned.
- Add the blended ingredients and cook until the oil breaks.
- Next, put the mixture of Korma and soup spices as well as bird’s eyes chilies into the pot.
- Then, coconut milk and just enough water.
- Add potatoes, tofu, eggs, salt to taste and chicken stock cube.
- Mix and cook for a while. Turn off the heat.
- Egg Korma is ready to serve. Good luck!
Source: Facebook Nurul Ateekah via MasakApaHariNi
SUBSCRIBE Youtube Untuk Lebih Banyak Video Resepi