It is never easy to understand children’s preferences. Especially the one who is picky when it comes to food. So today, how about trying this unique Rice Nugget recipe using leftover rice? Yum-yum!
Using five simple ingredients, you are ready to serve an appetizing and filling snack for your kids at home. Just follow this recipe shared by Mrs. Diana. Let’s start!
Nugget Rice Recipe
- 5 ladle of cold rice
- Chicken meat
- Parsley (finely chopped)
- Orange bread crumbs
- Blend chicken and rice until smooth.
- Pour into a container and add parsley and a pinch of salt.
- Mix evenly.
- Transfer into a mold to steam for about 20-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the ready-beaten eggs and breadcrumbs in two different containers.
- Shape the steamed dough into any interesting shapes to your liking.
- Dip in eggs and breadcrumbs.
- Fry over medium heat until browned.
- Ready to serve. Good luck!
Source: Facebook Dianadiandra Diana via Masak Apa Tak Jadi Hari Ni
SUBSCRIBE Youtube Untuk Lebih Banyak Video Resepi