Can you imagine eating Spicy Green Chili Fried Chicken with a plate of hot rice? Fuh…so appetizing! Although the spiciness will make your mouth burns for a while, but only ‘spicy addicts’ understand how pleasant it feels, right? But for non-spicy lovers, do not worry because its ‘hotness level’ can be altered based on your own preferences in this recipe.
Tired of eating chicken-based dishes and still wonder what the other menus that you can make? If so, how about give a try with this Spicy Green Chili Fried Chicken recipe? Once try, you will definitely want more. Happy cooking!
Spicy Green Chili Fried Chicken Recipe
- 1/2 portion chicken
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 7-8 stalk of green chilies
- 3 whole tomatoes (cut)
- 1-inch ginger
- 1 whole red onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 stalks lemongrass (bruised)
- 1-inch shrimp paste
- sugar (to taste)
- salt (to taste)
- 12 bird’s eye chili
- 2 cups of water
- 2 tbsp of oyster sauce
- 5 tbsp of cooking oil
- Mix well chicken with turmeric powder and salt. Next, fry the chicken until golden brown.
- Coarsely blend green chilies, red onion, ginger, garlic, shrimp paste, bird’s eye chili, tomato and water.
- Add in oil, sauteed ground ingredients and bruised lemongrass in pan.
- Cook until fragrant and the oils break.
- After that, add in oyster sauce and mix for while.
- Season with salt and sugar to taste.
- Add in tomato and the fried chicken.
- Green Chili Fried Chicken is ready to be served.
SUBSCRIBE Youtube Untuk Lebih Banyak Video Resepi