It is normal to have random food cravings once in a while. Especially after eating the same menu of rice every single day. Sometimes, an easy meal is all you need. So, how about making some baked potatoes for dinner?
READ: Resepi Bebola Kentang Keju | Cheesy Potato Ball & Mozzarella Cheese Recipe
This Western-style dish is best served while it is hot. So good that you can even get addicted to it! Therefore, wait no more and follow this simple Beef-Stuffed Baked Potatoes recipe shared by Nor Wahid.
Beef-Stuffed Baked Potatoes Recipe
- 3 whole potatoes (cut into halves & washed clean with skin)
- 6 pieces of cheddar cheese
- 1 small bowl of minced beef
- Olive oil
- 1 tsp of black pepper
- 1 whole onion (diced)
- 4 cloves garlic (diced)
- 3 tsp of tomato sauce
- 3 tsp of mayonnaise
- 2 tsp of beef curry powder
- 1 tsp of chilli powder
- Scallions (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp oregano powder
- Spread butter all over potatoes with olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- Place the potatoes on a large baking tray. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Put the potatoes in the oven and bake for about 40 minutes. After 25 minutes, flip the potatoes so that they cook evenly on both sides and continue to bake.
- Remove from the oven let the potatoes cool for a while. Then, scoop out some of the fillings to create a hole in the middle.
- At the same time, sauté some onions with butter until fragrant and slightly browned.
- Then add the meat, tomato sauce, curry powder, mayonnaise, salt to taste and black pepper until the meat is cooked.
- Add the separated potato filling and mix well. Turn off the heat, sprinkle some scallions.
- Stuff each potato that has been emptied in the middle with the cooked meat.
- Layer the stuffed potatoes with cheddar cheese on top. Sprinkle a little bit of oregano powder.
- Put the potatoes in the oven for the final baking process for about 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Beef-Stuffed Baked Potatoes ready to be served. Good luck!
Source: Facebook MrsNor Wahid via MasakApaHariNi
SUBSCRIBE Youtube Untuk Lebih Banyak Video Resepi