As we all know, Oreo cookies often being used as the main ingredient for variety of fascinating and scrumptious desserts. And among these dessert is the Oreo Cheesecake that has a special place in the hearts of many Malaysians, because it is easy to prepare and satisfying to be eaten. The combination of smooth cheese cream layer with Oreo biscuit on top of this cake is indeed compatible as it has sweet, creamy and crunchy textures.
Interestingly, Oreo Cheesecake doesn’t need to be baked or steamed as it was only made by refrigeration process. It’s cold sensation especially when eaten in hot weather will definitely give more pleasure. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s try this recipe now.
Super-Easy Oreo Cheesecake Recipe
Ingredients (Crust Layer)
- 12 pieces Oreo without filling (crushed)
- 2 tbsp of butter (melted)
Ingredients (Cake Batter)
- 250 gm cream cheese
- 2 tbsp of castor sugar
- 1 tbsp of vanilla essence
- 1 whole lemon (squeezed)
- 200 ml non-dairy whipping cream
- 3/4 tbsp of gelatin+2 tbsp of hot water
- 5 pieces Oreo (cracked into 4)
- 5 pieces Oreo (cracked into half)
- 3 pieces Oreo (crushed)
- 1/2 cup of non-dairy whipping cream
- Bottom layer: To make the crust, mix the crushed Oreo biscuit with melted butter and stir until both well combined.
- Add in the crust into cake mold and press to compact using a spoon.
- Cake layer: Beat cream cheese, non-dairy whipping cream, castor sugar, vanilla essence, and lemon juice until fluffy.
- Pour in gelatin that has been dissolved with hot water. Beat for while.
- Add in cracked Oreo biscuit into the batter. Mix evenly.
- Pour the batter on a compacted crust layer.
- Covered the cake using plastic wrap and chill in the fridge overnight.
- Decoration: Beat non-dairy whipping cream until light and fluffy.
- After that, pour it into piping beg and pipe on top of the cake surface.
- Neatly arrange Oreo biscuit and crushed Oreo biscuit at the center of the cake.
- No-bake Oreo cheesecake is ready to be served.
SUBSCRIBE Youtube Untuk Lebih Banyak Video Resepi