If we recall, Cha Bang Ang is a Thailand dessert drink that went viral and became bestsellers in the past few years. This refreshing drink is sold everywhere but the cost is quite pricey. Actually, it is very easy to recreate this drink at home. As easy as A, B, C!
The rich creamy taste and chewy texture of the grass jelly make this dessert irresistible! A perfect cool drink for hot days, let’s try making this Thai Style Cha Bang Ang drink recipe at home. Good luck!
Cha Bang Ang Drink Recipe
- 1 packet of grass jelly
- 1 cup of basil seeds + 1 cup of water (soaked)
- 2 tbsp of condensed milk
- 1 cup fresh milk
- 5 tbsp of brown sugar
- 5 tbsp of sugar syrup
- ice (as needed)
- Soak basil seeds with 1 cup of water. Let them double in size.
- Cut grass jelly into dice shapes and set aside.
- Boil 1 cup of water and add in brown sugar. Stir until the sugar dissolve and become thick. Set aside.
- Next, pour the sugar syrup into a glass.
- Add in ice, soaked basil seeds, grass jelly, condensed milk, and finally the fresh milk.
- Thai style Cha Bang Ang drink is ready to be served.
SUBSCRIBE Youtube Untuk Lebih Banyak Video Resepi