There must be a day when you just crave something other than rice. Maybe some delicious noodles? But then, going out and dine-in during MCO is not safe anymore while the cases are rising.
However, we got your back! Today, it is a simple noodle recipe shared by Mrs. Nurul Ateekah. Tofu is added as an extra ingredient that lifts the taste and texture of the dish. Enjoy the incredibly sweet and spicy experience in your mouth!
Seafood Stir Fry Noodles With Tofu Recipe
- 500 gm of yellow noodles
- 15 medium size shrimp
- 2 large squid
- Bean sprouts and bak choy (as much as you want)
- 1 tofu (crushed)
- 1 tomato (cut into 6)
- 7 tbsp of sweet soy sauce
- 1 tbsp of oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp of chili sauce
- 1 tbsp of tomato sauce
- Cooking oil
- ½ onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 5 dried chilies (soaked in hot water)
- Anchovies (1 tbsp)
- Heat up a bit of oil.
- Stir fry the blended ingredients until dry and the oil breaks.
- Add squid and shrimp.
- Add the sweet soy sauce, chili sauce, oyster sauce, tomato sauce and crushed tofu.
- Add the noodles, bean sprouts, bak choy and tomato.
- Mix well.
Source: Facebook Nurul Ateekah
SUBSCRIBE Youtube Untuk Lebih Banyak Video Resepi