Nasi Impit or Ketupat is a must-have menu during Eid. A perfect pair for rendang, curry and other delicious Raya meals. However, many people would have leftover Ketupat at the end of the day. So, to prevent waste, let’s try this special and delightful recipe from Johor.
Almost similar to fried rice, this dish is popularly known as Lontong Goreng. Besides the unique name, this menu is also appetizing and filling. Just take a look at the following recipe from Miss Adel. Good luck!
Lontong Goreng Recipe
- 4 cloves garlic
- 4 shallots
- 2 tbsp chilli paste
- Beef and chicken (Note: Quantity according to your wanted portion)
- Fishcake (cut into small sizes)
- 1 carrot
- 2 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- 2 tbsp chili sauce
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 2 eggs
- 1 bowl of Ketupat (cut into small sizes)
- Parsley and fried shallots (garnish)
- Pound the garlic and onion with a mortar until fine.
- Heat a frying pan and sauté the pounded ingredients until fragrant.
- Add the chili paste, chicken, beef, fishcake and carrots, sauté until all the ingredients are cooked.
- Add chili sauce, tomato sauce, oyster sauce and enough water. Then, add in the chicken stock cube for extra seasoning.
- Mix well then add the eggs. Wait until half cooked and stir.
- Finally, add the Ketupat. Mix slowly to prevent them from being mashed.
- Turn off the heat, sprinkle with fried onions and parsley.
- Lontong Goreng is ready to be served, enjoy!
Source: Tiktok adelwhooo
SUBSCRIBE Youtube Untuk Lebih Banyak Video Resepi