Pavlova is a meringue-based dessert that has always been a crowd favorite. The crispy crust and fluffy texture on the inside are just exceptional. Plus, the best thing is to top and serve this dessert with your favorite fresh fruits!
Because of its high selling price, how about making these mini pavlovas at home for your family? The following recipe from Mrs. Azlina Ina is perfect, especially for beginners. The kids will totally in love with this cute dessert! A wonderful taste in every bite.
Mini Pavlova Recipe
- 4 eggs
- 220 gm of castor sugar
- 1 tsp of vinegar
- 2 tbsp of corn flour
- Cupcake liners
- Whipping cream
- Fresh fruits (cut)
(Note: Optional and according to your liking)
- Firstly, separate the egg whites and yolks.
(Note: Pavlova only uses egg whites).
- Then, beat the egg whites using a mixer until finely foamed.
(Note: Use medium to high speed).
- Add castor sugar little by little.
(Note: According to the level of sweetness you like).
- After that, turn off the mixer and fold the batter using a spatula.
- Add vinegar and corn flour.
- Mix evenly.
- Pour the batter on the cupcake liners.
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees.
- Bake the pavlova for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
(Note: Use a low temperature to make sure they cook evenly).
- Beat the whipping cream using a mixer until fluffy.
- Put in a piping bag and pipe on top of the pavlova.
- Add pieces of fresh fruit as a garnish.
- Mini Pavlova is ready to be served. Good luck!
Source: Facebook Azlina Ina Fans
SUBSCRIBE Youtube Untuk Lebih Banyak Video Resepi