Korean Garlic Cheese Bread is a popular menu from South Korea. It has a rich and cheesy taste from the combination of garlic, butter and cream cheese. A special snack that will make you go for more!
If you were to buy this bread, the price is expensive compared to a small amount of cheese. So, how about making it at home using this easy recipe from Mrs. Qasey? Imagine the smell once you took it out from the oven, heaven! You can even make a side income if yours turns out good!
Korean Garlic Cheese Bread Recipe
- 250 gm of cream cheese
- 30 gm of castor sugar
- 50 gm of whipping cream
- 70 gm of butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp of oregano
- 1 tbsp of garlic powder
- 2 tbsp of condensed milk
- 1 loaf of bread
- Add cream cheese, castor sugar and whipping cream in a bowl.
- Then, mix using a mixer until all ingredients well combined.
- Insert into a piping bag and set aside.
- Next, melt the butter in the microwave.
- Mix the melted butter with the egg, oregano, garlic powder, condensed milk and stir evenly.
- Take a loaf of bread and cut it diagonally.
(Note: Make sure to not cut all the way through).
- Pipe the cheese batter inside the cut parts and spread the butter mixture on top.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Korean Garlic Cheese Bread is ready to be served. Good luck!
Source: Instagram and Tiktok qaseyhoney
SUBSCRIBE Youtube Untuk Lebih Banyak Video Resepi