Desserts especially cheesecake is best served while it is cold. The cheesy and sweet taste of this cake is heavenly. Actually, you can still make a cake without using an oven. Just chill them in the fridge and you are ready for a sweet course!
To make it even better, add some fresh mangoes on top. Simple but divine! Today’s special menu is shared by Mrs. Nuryatie. Be prepared to fall in love with every bite. Good luck!
Mango Cheesecake Recipe
- 2 fresh mangoes
- 20-25 pieces of Digestive biscuits (crushed)
- 250 grams of cream cheese
- 1 carton of whipping cream
- 1 tbsp of gelatin
- 2-3 tbsp of icing sugar
Preparation methods: Bottom Layer
- Firstly, melt half the butter and add the crushed biscuits.
- Mix and put in a baking pan.
- After that, slightly pressed to compact the layer.
Preparation methods: Middle Layer
- Beat the cream cheese.
- Then, add the whipping cream and icing sugar. (Note: Add more icing sugar if you want it to be sweeter).
- Mix 1 tablespoon of gelatin with 3 tablespoons of hot water.
- Stir well and add into the batter that has been mixed earlier. (Note: Can add mango puree or mango slices in cream cheese).
- Pour the batter onto the bottom layer and chill (15 to 20 minutes).
Preparation methods: Top Layer
- Blend the mango puree until smooth and mix with the gelatin that has been mixed with hot water.
- Then, pour into the baking pan.
- Make sure the cream cheese is chilled enough to avoid mixing the batter.
- Add the mangoes that have been cut into small pieces.
- Refrigerate and wait 4 to 5 hours before ready to eat.
Source: Facebook Nuryatie PG’s via Masak Apa Hari Ni.. (MAHN)
SUBSCRIBE Youtube Untuk Lebih Banyak Video Resepi